I took my dog in to see Dr.Fox and was extremely disappointed with his lack of treatment and his manner of neglect.

My dog was having issues vomiting and the medication he gave didn't work, in fact, it made my dog even sicker. When I tried to contact Dr. Fox (several times by phone), to tell him this, I was told repeatedly that he was given the message and would call me back, but I never heard from him. I felt as if he was ashamed of his mistake and did the cowardly thing by avoiding my phone calls.

Needless to say, I am pissed and think he is an incompetent Vet and possibly loosing his mind.

I am also curious about why some of these people are posting comments to defend him, I thought the name of this site was "Pissed Consumer", not defend the bad doctor.It makes me wonder if they are related to him and trying to cover up his insufficient knowledge of veterinary medicine and yellow belly.

Had an Experience with Fine Animal Hospital?

Comments

Vca Animal Hospital - VCA MAULED MY GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HE IS NOW AN AMPUTEE Vca Animal Hospital "How VCA Roswell animal hospital caused my German Shepherd puppy to lose a leg & foot MY German Shepherd dog puppy went in with a dislocated hip and is losing..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET!!! Vca Animal Hospital "We drove 100miles to find an "Emergency" pet hospital with a surgeon avail. We had a diagnosis. He needed surgery. ASAP. I called this "place" 8 times asking if they..." Read more Merial - Beware of chemical burn Merial "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more